Planning Your Trip
Bob Green’s Fishing Camps
provides you with:
- Knowledgeable staff and experience in fishing that dates back to the 1950’s to ensure you of a memorable and enjoyable trip.
- Free vehicle parking at our base camp.
- 14′ Lund boats with 9.9 Evinrude motors equipped with swivel seats, approved life vests, fish nets, paddles and spare motors.
- All pre-mixed gas for your trip.
- Excellent modern log cabin accommodations in pristine wilderness settings fully equipped with hot and cold running water, sink, shower & toilet (Outhouse at Pedlar), firm twin bed with mattress & pillow, fridge, stove, propane lights, BBQ, propane deep fryers, free ice or propane freezers (varies from camp to camp) and cooking utensils.
- Mid-week camp check (weather permitting).
- Satellite phone for emergency use.
Terms and Conditions
- Please contact us for check in and departure times.
- Cabins must be left clean and all garbage brought out with you.
- Bob Green’s can provide a grocery service for food or refreshments with advance notice.
- A deposit of $300.00 per person is required (deposits are transferable to new guest only, but not refundable).
- Parties wishing to depart or return on different days may require a separate charter at an additional cost.
- Children’s discount of $150.00 U.S. per child, 16 and under.
- Inquire about family plans for July or August.
- HST of 13% is not included in pricing.
- HST rebate of 6.5% is available.
The Benefits of Vacationing with Bob Green’s Fishing Camps
- Our camps assure you of a true wilderness experience.
- Excellent fishing all season long.
What You’ll Need to Bring
- Sheets, blankets or sleeping bag and pillow cases.
- Rain gear.
- Fishing gear, license, minnows and tackle.
- All toiletries and garbage bags.
- Coolers for transport of fish you wish to take home.
- Food, snacks and beverages (plastic bottles or cans keep the weight down).
- Camera, camcorder and other portable electronic devices.
- Each guest is allowed 150lbs of gear. Excess weight will be billed out at $1.00 per pound. Please pack accordingly.