Rates (U.S. Funds)
Our rates are based on minimum of 4 – The rates for 2 persons will be $1425.00 per person per 7 day trip & 3 persons will be $1375.00 per person per 7 day trip.
We will accommodate special requests on an individual basis (e.g. Out of the ordinary departure and/or arrival times etc.).
Guaranteed accommodations of 20 or more guests must be done on a 7 day basis in May & June. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY CREDIT CARDS. Payment should be made with cash or Traveler’s Cheques. Applicable taxes are extra. Taxes are 13 % with a 6 ½ % rebate.
10% Off of our regular rates for immediate family of 4 or more after JULY 1st. (Father, Mother, Son, Daughter and Grandchildren) or $150.00 off for children 16 and under. One discount applicable only.
A deposit of $300.00 per person is required. Deposits are not refundable, and must be received within 15 days of booking.
What We Will Provide
- 24 hr. direct satellite phones (anywhere in the world). Cost is $3.00 U.S. per minute for non-emergency use.
- Each cabin has outside propane bbqs and deep fryers.
- Fridges, freezers, stoves and lights are propane at Pedlar & Nungesser Lakes.
- The camp on Mamakwash Lake has a caretaker, propane and generator power as well as free ice.
- We supply 14 ft Lund boats with swivel seats equipped with 15 & 9.9 Honda & Evinrude motors, fishing nets and approved life vests and minnow buckets. Limited number of 16 ft. Lund’s available at Berens River Camp.
- Spare motors and all the mixed fuel you will require.
- Assistance with ordering your bait, beverages and /or groceries in advance.
- 15 H.P. Hondas at Berens River (Mamakwash).
Commercial flights come into Red Lake daily (contact Red Lake Travel @ 1-800-465-3305 for arrangements from anywhere in the continental U.S.A. to our Red Lake base).
What You Will Provide
- Freezer bags, garbage bags, sleeping bags including pillow cases, bath towels, dish towels, paper towels, toilet paper, coolers, food & beverages, fishing gear, camera & clothes.
- Please be punctual as we try to meet our advertised schedule weather-permitting.
- Please phone if you are not able to meet your check in time.
- Clean cabins and boats for the next guests are a must. Please be in early (5:00 pm) at Beren’s River (Mamakwash) on the night before departure, in order for the Camp Manager to test motors for the next groups. The pilots will inspect the cabins and boats before departing from outposts.
- Weight allowed is 150lbs per guest. Excess weight will be billed out at $1.00 per pound. Please pack accordingly.
- We have had very successful hunts the past 5 years.
- Hunters will be booked on an individual party basis according to their requests. Rates can then be applied on the basis of adult tag availability, guide requirement, etc. and dates.